RADIO SHOW

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tarotscope

A long time ago, around 2002 I thought I had created something new but now I see it everywhere. It is called Tarotscope. I thought I could define a more detailed individual horoscope for each sign and person by using the tarot. People who ordered it were well pleased and it worked. With the new year coming I decided to do a Tarotscope once a month using one or two lines for each sign on what to expect the coming month.
If you would like to order a Tarotscope just email me and we can do 4 months, 6 months or the entire year. There is a reasonable price for each 4, 6 or 12 months. I can send it through your email where you can reflex each day when you go to check your mail or print it out. If something is written it will surly take place, even if the timing is a day off. There are no questions needed.
Email for details: psychicmirandatempest@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment